Liquid Photography 101 “Practical Guide To Liquid Photography By Alex Koloskov”
Liquid Photography 101: Learn how to create a masterpiece in a few hours
This course is about commercial splash and liquid photography. You will learn how to create stunning splash images and how to utilize these techniques in commercial product and advertisement photography.
You will understand what camera, and what lighting can be used for hi-speed action photography, and why some of the strobes are better than others for the task.
You’ll be shown the behind the scenes from some real commercial shoots, and you will see all the steps taken to get the shot right… Find out more about the liquid photography class right here in the video below;-
Content and Goals / Who Should Attend?
* Over 12 lectures and 3 hours of content!
* Learn how to work with liquids in studio, utilizing hi-speed photography techniques.
* What equipment could be used to create action-freezing liquid shots.
* Learn how to create cool-looking liquid splashes
Liquid Photography Course Requirements…
* Know your DSLR camera, relationship between aperture, shutter speed and ISO and how it affects the exposure.
* Basics of studio lighting: what the strobe lighting and the difference between strobe and continuous lighting.
What Previous Students Are Saying…
* Inspirational and educational - “It’s tough getting good technical advice but to find that and a source of inspiration too is a real joy. Many thanks Alex“
* Brilliant - “Hi Alex, I found this course extremely informative and its really inspired me to experiment with liquids. Thank you.”