How To Take Great Sports Photos Of Kids (Complete Video Version)
Okay, today you really are going to learn how to take great sports photos of kids, as these photography tips will get you capturing fantastic action photos at your child’s very next sporting event… Really couldn’t be easier! From football to gymnastics.
This great video reveals simple tips to capture each and every magical moment, so that not a single one goes by without you having it recorded on film
The photography video below reveals some really great action photo tips delivered by “Professional Photographer Nigel Barker“ to help you get the winning shot, and to capture those unforgettable triumphal moments, so don’t miss out on this unique opportunity.
And if you would like even more digital photo taking tips like these, don’t forget to grab your own personal copy of our FREE Beginners Photography Guide “Shoot Digital Pics Like The Pros“
Okay, don’t panic… if you missed something or you couldn’t see the video, it’s all here… everything you need to learn to know how to take great sports photos of kids.
*Use creative angles, like getting down low and let the action come to you. Or, try going high and shoot down on the action.
* Try some shots shooting through the crowd. It’s a great way to capture the emotion of the event.
* Use a zoom lens to allow you to get really close to the action, even from the sidelines or stands.
* For sports, you want to use a high shutter speed to stop the action. The higher the shutter speed, the clearer the action will be, maximizing the detail, while minimizing the blur.
* Many DSLR cameras will have an easily accessible mode dial on the top of the camera. If yours does not, take the opportunity to test your settings.
* Try each setting, one at a time, at your child’s next practice. This will help you to determine which settings will be best, to capture the action, at the next big game.
* Most importantly, follow the action! Move around and don’t be afraid to take shots while you are moving.