How To Take Great Pet Photos – Beginner Photography Tips
These pet photography tips help to set up the ideal scenario to capture great action shots, so just sit back and relax, and we’ll have you up to speed real soon.
Pets can give you are really hard time, but if you are properly equipped, then you will get through the experience successfully.
Anyway, you’re about to watch a short video with simple to follow tips that will get your pets posing instantly, and get you ready to start taking great pics instantly, as explained by “Professional Photographer Nigel Barker”, who shares his tips for taking great pet photos.
And if you would like even more digital photo taking tips like these, don’t forget to grab your own personal copy of our FREE Beginners Photography Guide “Shoot Digital Pics Like The Pros“
Here’s a reminder of the pet photography tips discussed in this video tutorial
* Use a digital point and shoot camera to start.
* Work with a partner. One person should hold the toy or treats that help keep your pet’s attention. You can even rest the camera on your helper’s shoulder to steady it while having your pet look straight at you.
* Let the camera do the work for you by using automatic features. Flash suppression prevents pet “red-eye”.
* Shoot your pet sitting still and in action. When capturing your pet in action, utilize your camera’s blur reducing mode. If you don’t have that option, catch your pet at the end of their run or the height of their jump.
* If your pet won’t sit still, shoot in burst mode.