Great Tips To Become A Better Photographer
The other day, I stumbled upon these really great tips to become a better photographer, and if you are looking for the complete guide to taking better photos, then this photography course by Bernie Raffe AMPA is well worth looking at…
* Bernie is a working photographer based in Bedfordshire UK, and has been passionate about photography ever since his parents bought him his first camera when he was just 11 years old (a Kodak Brownie 127)!
* He’s qualified as a photographer to ‘Associate’ level with both the MPA (Master Photographers Association), and the SWPP (Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers) in the UK.
* He loves sharing his passion for photography, and has produced a set of films which are more ‘project’ based than most photography tips that you come across. These entertaining and informative films will demonstrate, without blinding you with science, how you can be a better photographer, taking more creative and dramatic photos that will wow your friends and family.
* A set of over almost 50 video tutorials of photography tips and tricks, each one demonstrates one specific photography tip. This course is aimed at amateur photographers from beginners through to enthusiasts, as revealed in the video below…
More about this photography course
* Photography training that works
* See immediate improvements in your photos
* Easy to follow and understand, with a fun teaching style
* All boring bits removed (well, most of them anyway!)
What past students have to say about this course
* Just kicked myself, that is a brilliant tip, how did I not think of it? These videos are brilliant! – Wilfie
* This tip alone makes taking the course worthwhile – Beverley
* Absolutely brilliant – 5 stars & highly recommended – Ryan
* This has been such a great course and learning experience for me. You deserve more than five stars I gave in the review, I wish I was able to give you ten stars – Diane
* Excellent Bernie, the difference is amazing. The whole picture really comes to life. Yet another fantastic tip!!! – Roger
* Like many really useful tips – SIMPLE – and it works. Yet another gem you have shared with us. Many thanks – Joe
Here are some of the general topics covered in this course:-
* Understand the ‘Exposure Triangle’ and get out of the Auto mode.
* Get incredible natural portrait lighting with this one simple pro tip that will flatter your subjects
* Get sharper images with better focussing technique and use of shutter speeds
* Working with natural light and dealing with the sun
* How understanding the direction of light can dramatically improve your photos
* How to use composition to take more dramatic and creative images
* Flatter your family and friends with some great posing tips (individual and group posing)
* How to improve your flash photography
* Controlling depth of field and the ‘block of focus’
* How to get blue skies in your photos instead of washed out white skies
* How to take better photos in the snow
* How to avoid camera shake and get sharper images
* How to take photos of fireworks
* The myth of mega-pixels and image quality
* Digital cameras and their settings
* …. and many more great tips to help you become a better photographer!