Digital Photography Course – The Art Of Black And White Photography
Welcome to our quick introduction into the art of black and white photography, which is ideal for any photographer wanting to learn everything you need to take perfect black and white shots every time, and this course also includes post editing training using Photoshop.
Many of the most powerful, memorable and effective photographs are “black and white” images. With digital photography though, you can no longer take a great black and white photograph, … but you can create one. That’s what this course is all about.
So if you’re confused about which black and white conversion techniques to use, unsure about how to adjust the tonal range and balance of your images, want to make more of your black and white portraits, and you want to learn how to tone your black and white images, this photography course is for you.
“The Art Of Black And White Photos” – What you’re going to learn from this Black And White Photography Course…
* You’re going to learn how to use a range of powerful, flexible and non-destructive black and white conversion techniques. You’re will learn which are the most useful and powerful, when to use one technique rather than another, and which techniques to avoid (and why).
* You will learn how to evaluate the tonal range and tonal balance of an image, and then how to make global and selective changes using adjustment layers, selections, masks and the Curves tool: four of Photoshop’s most powerful tools and techniques.
* You’ll then learn how to use these tools and techniques to overcome some of the unique problems you’ll face when converting your portraits to black and white, including how to delineate your subject from the background, how to work with skin tones to maximise detail or smooth your subject’s skin, and how to enhance your subject’s eyes.
* You’ll learn how to add unique and complex tones that will really bring your black and white images to life.
* You’re going to learn how to embed all of these tools and techniques into a flexible, powerful and repeatable workflow.
* But this isn’t just a course about post-production and Photoshop: each video will also enable you to develop the skills you need to create not only technically optimal images, but ones that are aesthetically striking too.
* When you create a black and white image, pressing the shutter is just the start. Sign up for The Art of Black and White Photography and take the next step now.