Beginners Photography Course “Night Photography Unlocked”
Night photography can be a tough one for beginners, so it’s time to stop taking blurry photos, and discover how to unlock the power of your camera at night, so you need to learn how to exploit the creative possibilities that come about, when the sun goes down.
Night photography opens up a whole new world of possibilities. Typically, shooting at night means shooting in low light, which can be a real challenge. Endless blurry party photos on Facebook, or faces nuked by flash are proof of that.
But believe it or not, anyone can improve their night photos, and you don’t necessarily need a fancy camera to do so. Not only that, but the creative possibilities you get after the sun goes down are huge! Not as many people take photos at night, so you have the opportunity to take unique, eye-catching photos that will wow your friends.
So let’s introduce you to Neil Creek, who is as passionate about taking photos as he is teaching people how to do it. Having written 3 best selling photography ebooks – the Photo Nuts series, published by Digital Photography School, Neil takes students from understanding the basics of the camera to becoming a better photographer.
Neil has been described as having an enthusiastic and knowledgeable teaching style, creating an excellent learning experience for students, as revealed in the complete course video below…
More about this night photography course
Night Photography Course Requirements…
* Any camera at all, from smart phone to high end digital SLR.
* A serious desire to learn about and take control of your camera.
* Optional: A tripod or additional light source. These will be covered in the lectures, but aren’t essential.
What you’ll learn from the course…
* The main problems you face when taking photos at night.
* The camera settings you need to understand to take great night photos.
* How different types of cameras perform at night.
* Getting the most out of your camera.
* Getting creative with night photography.
* Processing photos taken at night.